ARGHHHHH !!

From: Nigel Warner
Subject: ARGHHHHH !!
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:30:00 -0000

        For the current cygwin version 2.0.1

        This produces a fragment of Lilypond in LaTeX

        \begin[16pt,notime,linewidth=0.5in,noindent]{lilypond}
           e'1
        \end{lilypond}

        This does NOT work but used to in 1.6.8 using a
        different approach due to the new options in 2.0.1

        \begin{tabular}{|c|c|}
        \begin[16pt,notime,linewidth=0.5in,noindent]{lilypond}
           e'1
        \end{lilypond} & semibreve
        \end{tabular}

        The error generated is "missing } inserted"

        Is there any way to work around this ? I realise that due
        to the massive amount of work and improvements which have
        been done recently this may seem like a trivial point but
        the ability to use Lilypond and LaTeX to write musicological
        texts is for me one of it's major strengths.

        Regards,

        Nigel.