String numbers

From: Walter Hofmeister
Subject: String numbers
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:33:03 -0700

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have small numbers in circles? I am
trying to notate some guitar music where it is required to play a note in an
alternate location on another string. I would like to have a left hand
finger number above the note head, and a string indication (small number in
a circle) below the note. I have not been able to locate this in the
documentation and I have not found any examples of this. Anyone?

Walter Hofmeister