Re: It doesn't work...

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: It doesn't work...
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:05:41 +0200

It seems that you Lilypond wasn't installed for some reason,
just the default Cygwin system. Try again to run the setup.exe
program and follow the instructions of
http://lilypond.org/web/download/windows.html
very carefully (it won't take that long the second time since it will
realize what has already been installed). If it still doesn't work,
read til the end of the web page to see how to get more help.

   /Mats

Jean-Yves Gantois wrote:
Hello,
I have installed Lilypond on my computer (Windows 98). In the window "BASH", when I write 'lilypond test.ly', the answer is "BASH: lilypond: command not found". Thank you for your help. Jean-Yves Gantois
Belgium

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems