Re: multiple markups when combining voices on single staff

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: multiple markups when combining voices on single staff
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:50:13 +0200

Have you seen
http://lilypond.org/doc/v1.8/input/test/out-www/collated-files.html#maximum-rest-count.ly

   Mats

Niki Pantelias wrote:
  Hi Mats,

Thanks for the suggestions. Using \new or naming the voice contexts seems to help in some ways (no more collisions between notes and rests) but makes matters worse in others (e.g., prints three rests instead of one where all voices rest). Defining dymamics and articulations separately from the notes seems like a promising approach, though, so I'll experiment with that some.

  -- Niki