Re: \mark {variable} ?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: \mark {variable} ?
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 13:07:22 +0200

If you want to do these more advanced tricks, I'm afraid you have to
learn the basics of the Scheme language and use the Scheme interface to
Lilypond, see http://lilypond.org/doc/v1.8/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals/Scheme-functions.html
There are some examples in the "Tips and tricks" and "Regression tests"
documents.

  Mats

José Luis Cruz wrote:
Hi,

how could i print the value of a variable?

What is the sintaxis for having a \mark{value_of_key_signature}, for example?

I pretend to print texts, who depends on the value of certain variables, but i have not
been capable of find anything at respect on the documentation, nor in the email list. I'm
getting mad with the method of "trial and error".

Thanks

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems