Re: Need help with Tempo marking / Arpeggios

From: Diosnel Herrnsdorf
Subject: Re: Need help with Tempo marking / Arpeggios
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:49:54 -0000

Thanks for the tips, Graham. I finally found a way to move the tempo marking
around... and yes, it was in the manual. The arpeggio, however, is a
different issue. I'm copying a guitar piece; the top voice of the
arpeggiated chord (three top notes) is a quarter note, while the bottom
voice of the chord is a dotted half note. Thus the obvious (for me) thing to
do was to write them in different layers... I guess I'll have to keep
playing with it.

Regards,