Re: Debian (Sid) packages for Lilypond 2.0.0

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: Re: Debian (Sid) packages for Lilypond 2.0.0
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:47:04 -0300

* Paul Scott (address@hidden) wrote:
> Pedro Kroger wrote:
>
> >Could you send your .ly file?

> I tried the purge and even this fails the same way:

have you purged and "rm -f"ed the lilypond directories before
reinstalling it?

maybe a silly question, but have you changed the syntax to conform
with lily 2.0? It would be something like:

\score {
   <<
   \property Score.skipBars = ##t
   \context Staff = clarinet << { \notes R1*2^\markup{ Allegro } R1*2 } >>

   \paper { }
}

> I'm going to try Ferenc Wagner's woody packages.  Could they be
> different from yours?

maybe, because your system is "mixed" I can't predict what is going
on.

last but not least, what is exactaly the error message when you run
lilypond 2.0 over you file from the console (_not_ from emacs)?

Pedro