Re: Cygwin dll oddness[Scanned]

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Cygwin dll oddness[Scanned]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:37:59 +0800

"Simon Weatherill" <address@hidden> writes:

> I just got that as well. You have to use the develpment (I assume)
> cygwin (1.5.1-1 instead of 1.3.22-1) - under Base.

Yes, but you *must not* select this package by hand.  What you must
do, is check the Experimental radio-button, somewhere in the top-right
of the package selection window.  That will install other stuff
(guile, tetex, kpathsea, python etc), from the TEST release.

You cannot just mix some TEST and CURR packages...

Jan.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org