Re: dvips Problem, Round III

From: Will Oram
Subject: Re: dvips Problem, Round III
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 10:54:57 -0400

Though I rechecked and it still runs 'flawlessly,' my output is significantly shorter than yours by running the command

lilypond test.ly

Behold:

[spamguy:~] spamguy% lilypond test.ly
GNU LilyPond 1.9.2
Now processing: `test.ly'
Parsing...

That's it. Thoughts?

Furthermore, you are right: copying and pasting bastardised the test.ly text. On my computer, my test.ly and your testfixed.ly are exactly the same.

Cheers,

Will