Re: Thanks for (Writing a Lilypond Front-End), and Re: rests in Tab nota

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Thanks for (Writing a Lilypond Front-End), and Re: rests in Tab notation
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:14:41 +0200

Btw, are anyone here willing to give me some English language support? I'm afraid my music terminology in English is rather poor, and since I'm writing this application I find I need a lot of music words in English that I just don't know. Anyone willing to help out, let me know.

The music glossary on the LilyPond web page should give you most the
help you need,
http://lilypond.org/doc/v1.8/Documentation/user/out-www/music-glossary.html

  /Mats