Re: Problems with Individual Parts

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: Problems with Individual Parts
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:41:16 +0200

Hello,

The 3 on a triplet is too big in paper11. I had found somewhere on the web that the file "font.scm" had to be changed but I cannot find this page again.

Since my hard disk has crashed, I had to reinstall lilypond and I lost the corrected "font.scm". Can somebody help me ? Is it possible to include the right font.scm file in the next stable version ?

Thanks,

Frédéric