Re: notation apps

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: notation apps
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 15:21:14 -0700

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 19:53:46 -0500
noname <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have recently come across Lilypond, but since I am not a programmer
> I am a little overwhelmed.  Is there a notation application similar to
> Finale or Sibelius for the Linux platform?  Any assistance would be
> greatly appreciated.

By "similar to Finale", you mean "graphical", right?  There's
rosegarden4, noteedit, muse... a quick google search for those
names (or maybe "muse linux") will reveal their webpages.  I might
have forgotten one or two others, but those sites should have links to
other graphical score editors.

Cheers,
- Graham