page break?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: page break?
Date: 29 Jul 2003 10:04:44 -0400

I'm doing something without lilypond-book for a change, and I need to
force a page break.  I've tried putting \newpage into the \notes{},
which doesn't seem to affect anything at all.  I also tried the code
from input/regression/between-systems.ly:

        \context Score \outputproperty #(make-type-checker
        'paper-column-interface)
                #'between-system-string = #"(pagebreak)\n\n"
        \break

and that doesn't do it either.

Does someone have an example of a forced page break they can send me,
or point me to?

(I'm using 1.7.27, so I'm copying the developer list, but I don't have
any reason to suppose that it's a 1.7 bug, since it isn't anything
that I knew how to do on 1.6 either.)

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139