Re: creating a context??

From: Simon Weatherill
Subject: Re: creating a context??
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:38:00 -0400

If the range is only an octave, you could pick the note in the middle of the
range and use that as the starting point. The following will give you an
ascending scale and descending scale:

song = \notes \relative a' {
    e f g a b c d
}

The other thing you could do is write in octave 0 and transpose up or down to
where you need it.

Simon