Re: Source transposition

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Source transposition
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:11:58 +0200

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:23:19 +0200, Antonio a dit :

 > Is there a simple way to transpose a mudela source file?
 > I'm thinking to a simple parser that replaces all the note names with
 > the transposed ones.

 > Antonio Palama'

I have written a little piece of emacs lisp code that can do that, with
various note languages. The code itself is a bit ugly -- I am writing
a cleaner version.

I don't think that it's "a simple way to transpose a mudela source
file", in a automatic, scriptable, sense: you have to select a region
and type `M-x transpose-region' in Emacs. And if you don't use Emacs,
it's useless.

It can be found here, with a little documentation:
http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/lilypond/lyqi.html

nicolas