Re: Mailing list settings

From: Jan Kohnert
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:51:22 +0200

So with the help of the KMail developers I finally found the solution.
If anyone likes to change the header the way I want, here is the filter action
to be used:
[rewrite header]  [Subject]  replace "^(.)"  with  "COMMENT \1"
This rewrites the first chacater of the subject with the COMMENT and the first
character.
In my version the that would be
SUBJECT: blah -> SUBJECT: [Lilypond-User] blah

Best regards Jan Kohnert