Re: Stanza Numbers

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: Re: Stanza Numbers
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:02:16 +0200

Since my last message does not seem to be delivered, here it is once more...

It still doesn't work right. I tried your suggestion and this is the result:
http://home.arcor.de/jan.kohnert/pics/with_once.png
After this I figured out wath exactly the once does:
http://home.arcor.de/jan.kohnert/pics/without_once.png
And this one shows how I like to have it, but this one doesn't work if there
is a rest before the first note:
http://home.arcor.de/jan.kohnert/pics/using_partial.png
I just don't know what to do, it really appears to be a bug in StanzaNumber.
I put the ly-Files in the same place:
http://home.arcor.de/jan.kohnert/pics/
for you to see my code if you want that.

Best regards Jan Kohnert

Am Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2003 10:43 schrieben Sie: