Accidentals fixed but phrasing slurs are gone

From: Peter Schillerwein
Subject: Accidentals fixed but phrasing slurs are gone
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 19:58:16 +0200

Hello,

i'm back and well again.

After upgrading from 1.4.12 to 1.6.8 the reported problem with
broken accidentals is fixed - my version was just too old.

O.K., but now the phrasing slurs are gone.

I tried the know example from the manual:

\time 6/4 c' \(  d () e f () e  \) d

the satie-score from the tutorial, phrasing-slur.ly from the
regression-tests-folder and so on.

No Slurs.

I use the right manual:

This page was built from LilyPond-1.6.8 (stable-branch) by
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>,
Wed Feb 26 22:34:45 2003 CET.

And the right program: GNU LilyPond 1.6.8

apt-get check is O.K.

Mmmh.

Yours, Peter