Re: Tablature Formatting

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Tablature Formatting
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:00:10 +0200

Your URL with the example isn't available at the moment, but
if I guess correctly, you want a white rectangle behind each
number to cover the staff line.

I guess it would be possible to make a Scheme hack that outputs
a \colorbox[white]{...} for each tabulature number but that
solution only works if you use LaTeX (ly2dvi or lilypond-book) to
process the output, not plain TeX or any of the other more or less
supported output formats. Also, I'm not even sure if the staff lines
are drawn before or after the numbers in the generated TeX output.

   /Mats