site down?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: site down?
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 00:06:42 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> >I think you can figure it out yourself if you look at the documentation
> >of MultiMeasureRestText and compare the default settings to that of
> >TextScript.
> >
> >    /Mats
>
> Well, I might be able to if I could get into the web site.  I haven't been
> able to for the past several hours.  Is there a problem at lilypond.org?

1. The complete documentation should have been included if you use a
   binary package , probably somewhere in /usr/share/doc/lilypond/

2. The connectivity of lilypond.org is rather flaky. This should be
   remedied, but unfortunately there are more pressing things to tend to

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen