Re: squeezing a score onto fewer pages

From: jeff covey
Subject: Re: squeezing a score onto fewer pages
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:12:31 -0400

on Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 09:34:57PM -0600%, Hans Forbrich said:

    hans> This is a common question - one thread that discussed this
    hans> recently was "Spreading staffGroups across page" on Sat, 01
    hans> Mar 2003.

thanks!  this seems to have done it for me:

  \paper  { interscoreline = 1.\mm }

| jeff covey address@hidden http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-869-8088 |
|  Ihave heard that a Novice can make a Web Portalwith your help any time .  |
|  Would yopu like to give an idea of it.      -- freshmeat.net contributor  |