Re: notes in order?

From: Bryan Koschmann - GKT
Subject: Re: notes in order?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:07:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Paul Scott wrote:

|This is correct.  Octaves start on a C.  C to B is in one octave.  C' to
|B' is the next octave.  A' is in the next octave above G.  B is the half
|below C'.
|
|You may have wanted:
|
|g a b c' d' e' f' g' a' c'' d'' e'' f'' g''

It has taken me a few minutes to stop laughing. I knew that, I swear. My
brain doesn't know how to function in two different modes at once.

while ($mode1 == linux) {
        $mode2 != music;
        if (function_exists($music)) {
                echo "computer knowledge disabled\n";

Thank you for straightening me out. I feel like a complete idiot. :|
I also appreciate your politeness in pointing this out, I find that quite
respectable.

        Bryan