fontshapes in lyrics

From: Fulko van Westrenen
Subject: fontshapes in lyrics
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:25:58 +0100

Hello,

I would like to use different fontshapes in lyrics. Within one line I require
regular, bold and italics/slanted to select the group singing. Looking at
the .tex file it looks like this cannot be accomplished easily. Writing
a perl script to add fontselectors is not my first option. Another possibility
might be writing 3 textline, rm/bf/it, each with lots of _'s to separate them,
and make the three lines fall over each other. The problem is that I have no
idea how to accomplish this. It might be that there is some hidden support to
get this done directly within lilypond. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks,
Fulko