None

From: Jean-Pierre Grivaux
Subject: None
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:54:08 +0000

I am a regular user of TeX, using the implementation AsTeX, and the editor WinEdt (version
1.41 d), which works fine. Could you tell me if it is possible to run  lilypond on my computer by adding a few files (.sty or others), without downloading the whole program? I am reluctant to install it, for I need my TeX in perfect order for my mathematical typing...

Best regards.

Jean-Pierre Grivaux