Re: ly2dvi vs. lilypond-book output

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: ly2dvi vs. lilypond-book output
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:21:17 +0100

See the previous answer to the list about the size of the
margins.
The default font size (actually the height of each stave) is
20pt in ly2dvi and 16pt in lilypond-book. Just say
\begin[20pt]{lilypond} in your document or use the
--default-music-fontsize=20pt option to lilypond-book.

You can also reuse the default titling macros from ly2dvi, as described
in the Reference Manual section on Invoking lilypond-book.

   /Mats

Jeff Ousley wrote:
Hello,

What settings in my latex file do I need to include to
make my sheet music outputted from lilypond-book look
similar to the output from ly2dvi? It seems the staff
sizes (heights) are smaller coming from lilypon-book.
I can include my files if that will help.

thanks!
-jeff

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing