Re: Hanging tie with cue notes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Hanging tie with cue notes
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:05:09 +0100

I looked in the ref manual for every permutation of "visib" and "transpar". The closest I found was transparent stems. Can you help me see how to get from there to invisible notes?

One of my fundamental mental stumbling blocks is how to get them to not clash with the R1*6.

You've already received an answer to the first question, for the
second, use a simultaneous line of music with spacing rests:

<R1*6 {s1*5 \makeNoteHeadInvisible d1 ~ }> \makeNoteHeadVisible d

   /Mats