Re: Easy way to transpose voices

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: Easy way to transpose voices
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:09:28 -0700

use the \transpose 'command'

\context Voice = one { \voiceOne \transpose a \VoiceOne }

will change the note pitch, and all other pitch related stuff (eg: keys) in
the \VoiceOne music block  from c to a (down 4 1/2 steps).  However, you may
end up fiddling a bit ... there is an interaction between \transpose &
\relative that caused me some grief.