Re: PDF Manual fonts?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: PDF Manual fonts?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:26:06 +0100

It seems that noone else who answered bothered to actually take a
look at the file you refer to. The PS and PDF versions of the
manual for the stable Lilypond version are indeed broken.
The underlying problem is an error in the font setup for the
Type1 versions of the musical fonts. For the moment, I recommend
you to look at the manual for the development version instead.
Most of the features are the same.

I hope we will very soon see a release of Lilypond 1.6.8, since
the bug mentioned above is fixed in the CVS archive. It's
embarassing that the manual of the "stable" version is completely
unreadable.

    /Mats

Jonathan Kelly wrote:
Hi there,

I downloaded the PDF version of the lilypond manual, but when I view
it, it looks like I'm missing the music font; I get the staves but the
note heads and other symbols just look like random characters.

Any ideas?
Jonathan.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing