Re: Ack: stems in multiple voices per staff

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: Ack: stems in multiple voices per staff
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:41:44 -0700

I've just worked through this myself for SATB + Piano.  SA on one staff,
TB on the second, and each hand of the piano having 2 voices.  The
\voiceOne, \voiceTwo work well ... remember there is also a \oneVoice to
neutralize the effects, which is especially useful in the piano.   I
also ended up with liberal use of space, not rests, in \voiceTwo to keep
the score from being cluttered.

One thing to remember on all of these 'adjusters' like \voiceOne +
\oneVoice and \stemUp + \stemBoth is they need to be balanced ... a
\stemUp, \stemDown, \stemBoth seems to leave \stemUp in control at the
end.  (I had forgotten that, hence the reminder of the obvious.)

/Hans