Re: Increasing the horizontal space between notes

From: Dick Schoeller
Subject: Re: Increasing the horizontal space between notes
Date: 05 Feb 2003 12:41:52 -0500

It seems to me that your problems with spacing stem from the following:
1) you can only break at the end of a measure
2) you don't have measures in unmetered music

So, how about if you put in bars but make them transparent.  This would
allow you to control the break points but not leave anything visible on
the printed music.  Once you've controlled the break points, the notes
are spaced out automatically.

--
Dick Schoeller

mailto:address@hidden
http://schoeller.ne.client2.attbi.com/
781.449.5476

"Er ist ein Narr, der meint, es sei nicht schad, das Kind
auszuschütten mit dem Bad"         - Thomas Murner 1512