Re: Special Accidental Macro needed.

From: Matthias Geier
Subject: Re: Special Accidental Macro needed.
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:01:37 +0100

On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 04:40:58 +0100
Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> wrote:

> After a small bugfix in the accidental engraver (1.7 cvs), this hack
> does more or less what you request.
[...]
> But if you use
> simple constructs then it should work... Hmmm... Otherwise then speak
> up.

Sorry to bother you again, but a Problem appeared:

When I use ties, the second note of the tie gets the accidental again.
If I write "ais ais" I get only one sharp sign before the first note (as
I want it) but if I write "ais ~ ais", I get two sharps.
A similar situation occurs when I write "[a ais][ais c]".

Is there a command that does the opposite of the "!" command, so I could
remove the unwanted accidentals?

TIA
Matthias