Manual

From: s.abeccara
Subject: Manual
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:31:57 +0100

Dear Mats,

thank you for your reply. As for improving the manual, I would suggest
to put in the documentation some fully commented example of (most
common) various types of music pieces that can be written, with all
the elements needed. For instance, a choral piece, with lyrics, tempo,
crescendo, and so on, maybe written in different fashions as regarding
the font, or section rendering. Then a piece for a band, and so on.
I've seen the examples given in the URL's cited by you, but I think
that they're too "strange" and short (perfect to test the program, but
not to be used as a template) to be helpful.
Thanks, good work and best regards

Silvio a Beccara

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Vuoi una ricetta molto interessante per i tuoi risparmi?
Ti serve la zucca di Conto Arancio.
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=666&d=9-12