lilypond-book and TeX pool size

From: David Bobroff
Subject: lilypond-book and TeX pool size
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:30:48 +0000

Now I've hit a problem which is probably peripheral to Lilypond.  I'm
preparing a booklet of scales/exercises using lilypond-book.  All was going
well (once I fixed the side-by-side problem) until I added another page.
The new section I'm trying to add compiles fine by itself but when I add it
to the rest of the file I get a TeX error:

! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=71042].

Do I need to increase my pool size, or is there another way around this?
If I need to increase the pool size can somebody tell me how?

Thanks,

David Bobroff