Re: Still lyrics spacing problems

From: Alois Steindl
Subject: Re: Still lyrics spacing problems
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:04:38 +0100

Hello,
I just tried my example at my office PC and it works as intended.
I will have a close look what really happens at home. (I could imagine that
there is still some unintended interaction between the installed TeX-packages
TeXLive and tetex. Maybe some environment variables (eg. TEXMFCNF) are reset
in internal calls.)
If I can't find a solution, I will call again.
Please don't waste your time now to find a solution, I really should be able
to find it myself.
Best regards
Alois