Re: taglines and vertical alignment

From: Suzanne Blatt
Subject: Re: taglines and vertical alignment
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 07:15:55 -0400

>Please don't send html, to either me personally or to lilypond-user.
>Your email client or webmail thing should have an option like "send as
>text" or "no html" or the like -- use it.

I have tried to do this but Hotmail DOES NOT allow it as an option.  I have emailed them and get no response.   I have had this criticism before and I am unable to do anything about it except switch email clients.  I'm exploring this option - so please be patient until I have the matter resolved.

About the VerticalExtent example - I'll get back to you on it.

Suzanne