Re: no heads issue...

From: Michael D Barker
Subject: Re: no heads issue...
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:25:02 -0500

Perhaps my problem exists because I had a different version of lilypond installed in the past and recently upgraded. The rendered pdf files at http://lilypond.org/stable/examples.html look fine to me.

Fink compiled lilypond for me and I don't know where to run make pfa-fonts

But I went to /sw/share/lilypond/1.6.5/ and ran sudo ./clean-fonts - now ly2dvi -p produces a good pdf, but mktextfm gets run every time and seems to be making fonts in a tmp dir which are deleted afterwards, so things are slower now. Perhaps this is more of a Fink question?