PS failure with 1.6.6

From: Carter Brey
Subject: PS failure with 1.6.6
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:00:47 +0800

Hello--

Having just downloaded and compiled the 1.6.6 sourcecode, I ran ly2dvi -P on an .ly sourcefile without error messages and got a surprise when I tried to view the results with xdvi. It loaded with this error message: "Cannot find PostScript file for inclusion in document: music-drawing-routines.ps"

The .ps file produced by the same ly2dvi run loaded perfectly with gv. The same thing happens with all my .ly sourcefiles. Is there a diagnostic I can run to track down the problem? This did not happen with 1.6.5, and I was careful to run the font cleaning script after installation.

Thank you, my friends.

Carter

--

|Carter Brey (address@hidden)|