Re: Updated: lilypond-1.6.5-1 for Cygwin

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Updated: lilypond-1.6.5-1 for Cygwin
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:21:12 +0200

Jérémie Lumbroso <address@hidden> writes:

>  I can't seem to compile Lilypond 1.7.2 on Cygwin (the CVS autogen.sh
>  script doesn't work on my computer).

I think Cygwin has a too new autoconf.  You need autoconf-2.13.

>  Configure says that I'm missing mftrace and pktrace (I think they are
>  installed, but if not, what package should I add).

They are probably not installed, but you only need them to build the
documentation.  That's never been tried on Cygwin.

>  When I try to compile, there's a problem at (dump from make all>a):

I don't see any error here.  What is the problem?  Try sending dump
from:

    make all >log 2>&1

note the 2>&1 at the end, that will redirect stderr too.

Jan.