RE: Key sigs & repeats

From: Ralph Little
Subject: RE: Key sigs & repeats
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:20:43 +0100

Hi,
Here we go!

For only a single repeat section (before or after), it works as expected.
I think that the ghist is that if there are 2 volta-style repeats
back-to-back, then the grace notes are placed between the end/start repeat
bars, which looks a bit odd.
--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<----
\score {
        \notes {
                \time 3/4
                \key bes \major
                \relative c' {
                        \repeat volta 2 {
                                c4 d ees f2.
                        }
                        \repeat volta 2 {
                                \grace {d16 ( } ) c4 d ees f2.
--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<----

> > Secondly, I have a grace note at the beginning of a bar
> following a repeated
> > section and it is shoved (rather unceremoniously) into the
> preceding bar
> > (the last bar of the repeat). Has anybody seen this before?
>
> Can you send an example?

Our communications with you matter to us. This e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and
security policy which can be inspected at our website at
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/html/contact.html#6. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message.  Thank you.