Re: chord spread over two staves (piano)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: chord spread over two staves (piano)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:08:53 +0200

I didn't read the subject line carefully enough to
realize what you really tried to do. This question
pops up every now and then on the mailing lists, and
the standard answer is that there is no support for
chords across staves but you could get the desired
result by increasing the length of the stem in the
lower stave so it reaches the stem in the upper stave.
Others can provide more details, I've never done this
myself.

   /Mats