Re: tab

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: tab
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:28:43 +0200

David Raleigh Arnold wrote:

The syntax for tab is clever, but still unacceptable.

Entering tab by using a 1 for the 6th string, 5 for
the 2nd string, etc., simply won't do.
[...]
Please fix this *now*.  String number 1 *must* be
the first string which belongs at the top line of
the tablature.  I know changing it is ugly, but
not changing it is uglier, believe me, so the
sooner you change it the better.

I don't know anything about string enumerations - but if David is right about this we should really change this NOW - before 1.6.1.
Lamy...?

-Rune