Re: Beams on top?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Beams on top?
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:17:29 -0700

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:27:41 -0400 (EDT)
Laurent Duperval <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 19 Aug, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> > Laurent Duperval <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> >> For some reason, beams for my scores appear above the notes. How do I
> >> correct this?

By "above the notes", do you mean "a beam is printed directly on a note"
(like in bar 1) or "my beams are messed up" (like in bars 7 and 8)?

In both cases, I'd use \stemUp or \stemDown to fix things.

Reference Manual -> Polyphony

(that said, bar 1 might be considered a bug.  But I have no idea how
hard it would be to fix it, especially so late in the 1.5.x series)

HTH,
- Graham