Question about voices

From: Laurent Duperval
Subject: Question about voices
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:46:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm trying to compose a score with two voices on one staff. I like to
separate my source file to put a comment each time I start a new staff
line (I don't know the correct term -- I just listen to music, I don't
really understand it). Any way, it worked fine with other scores but not
with this one, with multiple voices. I'm attaching it here in hoes to
have ananswet to these two questions:

- How can I separate the source so that it's easy to see each section of
  the input. Since I'm transcribing this from existing sheet music, I
  like to put each measure on a separate line and put comments between
  staffs. Works well with one voice but not two.

- Why do I have a second empty staff show up?

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:address@hidden>

Murphy's Laws for Frequent Flyers
10. The less carry-on luggage space available on an aircraft, the more
    carry-on luggage passengers will bring aboard.
                                                          -