transposing from treble to tenor clef

From: Keith and Margaret Stanley
Subject: transposing from treble to tenor clef
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:40:23 +0100

I have just found your web page and it looks as if you may be able to help but I am not sure.

I do not want to publish music as a whole but a often would like to rewrite music presented in treble clef one octave lower in either bass clef or (probably better) in tenor clef.  Can your program help with this or can you point me to a suitable program.

I am running Windows 98 on a Pentium processor.

Margaret Stanley