RE: lilypond-mode in Emacs on Windows

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: RE: lilypond-mode in Emacs on Windows
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:09:07 +0100

I've just tried running lp2dvi from within emacs on a Win 2000 platform and it worked with no problems.  (My work laptop - don't tell anybody!) I'll have a poke around my configuration to see if I can work out what you need.

Of course it may be something to do with XP - windows is a bit quirky like that.

BTW: Where do I find lilypond mode?????

Bernard