Question

From: Ark Sano
Subject: Question
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:20:35 -0700

To whom it may concern:

I have downloaded files "setup.exe"
and "ftp%3a%2f%2fftp.lilypond.org%2fpub%2fLilyPond%2fgnu-windows"
both of files are at desktop.

I run setup.exe and it created C:\cygwin folder.(It's got 69.6 MB and I believe
it is complete)
I got shortcut to "GNU LilyPond" at desktop, so I double clicked it.
(by the way, my OS is Windows98.)
Then I got Shell(I think it is
called so. It is MS-DOS prompt window.)

The message is as follows:
-----------------------------

BASH: kpsexpand: command not found
BASH: kpsewhich: command not found
Congratulations and welcome to GNU LilyPond.

To get started, visit
      http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/windows/out-www/installing.html

If you encounter and problems, visit:
      http://lilypond.org/wiki/?TroubleshootingWindows

When it all works, head straight to the tutorial:
    http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Tutorial.html

Ark address@hidden ~$

I tried to use bug-report, but the file I find at
C:\cygwin\home\Arksano\bug.txt
got nothing witten on it.

Please help me!!

I am very, very much interested in using LilyPond.

Sincerely,

Ark Sano