Re: Pralls and alterations

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: Pralls and alterations
Date: 20 Jun 2002 14:26:20 +0200

On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 13:51, Maurizio Tomasi wrote:
> Ehm... This is not exactly what I want. I am trying to place the natural
> symbol *above* the note, but below the turn.

ok, i understand. whoops... :o)

try:

\score {
        \context Staff \notes \relative g'' {
                        \key es \major
                        \property Staff.TextScript \override
#'font-relative-size = #-1
                        g8.^#'(lines (music "accidentals-1") (music
"scripts-turn") (music "accidentals-0"))
                        \property Staff.TextScript \revert
#'font-relative-size
                        a16 bes4 r2

if the turn sign is now too small, then someone more clever than me will
have to help you out... :))

greetings,
simon.
--
Confucius say, man who live in glass house shower in basement.