Lilypond 1.5.60 for Windows

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Lilypond 1.5.60 for Windows
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:57:44 +0200

I have just installed the new experimental release of 1.5.60 and it works under windows.

However, when runing some old .ly files, I get some funny behaviour in several points even jumps to the wrong octaves of notes.

question: Is it possible to run both my old 1.4.xx version of Lilypond and the newer. They are located in different directories but how do you activate the old version from the cygwin shell?

Thanks.

Carlos