Re: music-font

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: music-font
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:55:20 +0200

> hello,
>
> is there any way to see all of the symbols that are in the font used for
> musical and all other symbols?

For the development version, they are listed in an appendix
of the manual, goto lilypond.org/development click on
Documentation: other ... and look at the PS or PDF version
of the manual. Unfortunately the list is truncated in the
on-line HTML version since it spans more than one page.

This documentation of the font symbols is not yet included in
the stable version (I will fix it), but for the moment, you can
find a list at http://www.s3.kth.se/~matsb/lilypond/.

> and how can i generate the documentation
> for all of the scheme-properties?

An Info version is generated as soon as you run make in
Documentation/user/out/lilypond-internals.info*.

To produce the HTML version, run 'make web' and to produce
a .dvi version run 'make -C Documentation/user out/lilypond.dvi'.

   /Mats