Re: Another weird error

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Another weird error
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 22:34:24 +0200

> > Curious. What does
> >
> >      ldd lilypond
> >
> > say? What does
> >
> >      lilypond -V ly/generate-documentation.ly
> >
> > say?
>
> Nothing sensible since I don't _have_ a program called 'lilypond'. The above
> error is from trying to compile it...

Actually, when you have come this far in the compilation process,
you do actually have the program, the only thing missing is
the documentation. So, either you could run 'make install' and
follow Han-Wen's instructions or you could use the full path
in the compilation directory: lily/out/lilypond

   /Mats